This is Devesh from Next Level Business Services, Inc. We are partnering with our Global consulting client in filling “QA PROGRAM MANAGER” position as mentioned below. Please let me know your interest and send your updated resume with hourly rate expectation.
I will appreciate your prompt response.
ROLE: QA PROGRAM MANAGER
LOCATION: NYC, NY
DURATION: CONTRACT TO HIRE
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
• Author, and deliver Master Test Strategy for overall program
• Identify gaps in Testing and bring in various types of testing, Mandatory and Optional testing
• Establish engagement with multiple vendors, 3rd parties, internal component teams, Centre of Excellence etc.
• Scope Definition
• Estimations, scheduling, resource planning and status reporting
• Coordination with cross-departments teams in analyzing significant project milestones to resolve issues in terms of schedule, environment etc.
• Works as the point of contact for escalations from Business, Development team, vendors, 3rd parties etc.
• Review and signoff critical deliverables such as Test Plan, Test Summary Reports
• Defect Management
• Communicate with Business to explain the Test strategy, Risks, Issues and seek Dispensations if required
• Assist Business in User Acceptance Testing and Live Proving
• Represent testing in Release Management and provide critical inputs for GNG (Go, No-Go)
• QA Governance to multiple vendors to ensure quality
• Recommend process improvements and bring new ideas & solutions to improve testing efficiency
• Identify right candidates for Automation and build up re-usable test setup for future releases
• Help clients develop in house capabilities
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Address: 8613 Old Kings Road South, Unit 303 Jacksonville, FL 32217
Phone: +1 904 677-5739| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)