31 Media, organisers of The European Software Testing Awards, are proud to announce the entries for the 2016 Awards Programme are now open.
Now in its fourth year, The European Software Testing Awards celebrate companies and individuals who have accomplished significant achievements in the software testing and quality assurance market.
Following feedback from previous years, the Awards Categories have been updated to best reflect the industry.
The 16 categories for 2016 are:
- Best Agile Project
- The Best Mobile Testing Project
- Best Test Automation Project – Functional
- Best Test Automation Project – Non-Functional
- Graduate Tester of the Year
- Testing Manager of the Year
- Best Overall Testing Project – Retail
- Best Overall Testing Project – Finance
- Best Overall Testing Project – Gaming
- Best Overall Testing Project – Communication
- Best Use of Technology
- Testing Team of the Year
- Testing Management Team of the Year
- Most Innovative Project
- Best User Experience (UX) Testing in a Project
- Leading Vendor