Our client is a leading-edge provider in the integration of voice and video platforms for mission critical environments such as financial trading rooms, traffic control for road, rail and waterways, port monitoring, city surveillance and public transport. Our client listens carefully to its customers, identifying and responding to their needs. With a team of 100 (Brussels and Amsterdam) highly qualified specialists they develop and deliver reliable and innovative tailor-made solutions.
As a result of a continuous increase of business opportunities, we are looking to complement the Brussels services team of our client with a Software Tester/Support.
Working in a small (3 persons) and dynamic team. The team is responsible for the development of software for critical environments.
Your main objective as a Software Tester is to guarantee quality of our software deliveries to our customer. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Overall test planning and coordination
- Provide input from testing perspective during the project requirement phase
- Define test cases and test plans in a test tool and maintain it up to date
- Create test scripts and help to automate current test environment when appropriate
- Define regression test cases and regularly execute them
- Keep testing environment updated (VM, OS,…)
- Report bugs/issues in a bugtracker tool (Jira)
- First line support for our internal customer support team, helping on support cases and installations
- You like to tinker with new technology (software, video, audio, hardware,…)
- Master/Bachelor in ICT or Telecommunications, or equivalent by experience
- Work Experience
- At least 4 years professional experience in testing
- Hands on experience on basic IT operations (OS installation, virtual machines,…)
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Experience with scripting for testing is a plus
- Experience in Scrum/agile methodology is a plus
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Experience with Windows UI apps testing is a plus
- Experience on software development is a plus
- Experience with MS SQL Server is a plus
- Familiar with general networking concepts
- Required Skills
- English mandatory, French/Dutch is nice to have
- You are a team player and you can also work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Quality and testing is your mindset and passion
- High interest in new technologies (hardware and software)
Join a dynamic and professional team of talented colleagues in a unique working environment: a modern green site in the heart of Brussels. You will join an organization which is active in offering state-of-the art technological solutions to business and governmental customers.
They offer an attractive salary package, with excellent extra-legal advantages, including luncheon vouchers, insurance package, etc.
Configure Recruitment is an independently owned ICT recruitment company, offering “no-cure, no-pay” contingency recruitment and retained search, from our offices in Brussels.