Job Title: ETL Test Lead
- 6 – 8 years of experience in testing domain.
- Strengths should include functional knowledge of various testing types & technologies, client interactions, handling teams, project planning and co-ordination of team in varied geographies.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with clients from various backgrounds and at various geographical locations.
- Expertise in QA, Requirement Analysis, Team Management, Planning, Estimations, Scheduling, and Defect Management (using QC).
- Experience in Data Warehouse & ODS/Data Mart
- Expertise in Creating ‘Source to Target’ data mapping
- Experience in data migration projects
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Should have experience on Test Planning, Testing Effort Estimation and Test strategy creation.
- Creation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Conditions.
- Execution of test scripts and reporting using QC.
- Defect tracking, defect review, validation and root cause analysis.
- Should have work on Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience within a delivery role
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements.
- Knowledge of Pharma domain would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of performance testing and tools, like Jmeter, Client LoadRunner.
- Client Quality Center /ALM
- Should be well versed with the Pharma domain terminology & industry standards.
- Should have knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 Computer Systems Validation and other regulatory compliance processes.
- Should be aware of other regulatory mandates such as FDA, HIPAA, SoX, GxP and ISO standards.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 248-1900 Ext.186 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:
Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
1001 Durham Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080